Tales of edible plantings alongside ceramic ramblings, from a couple of artists lucky enough to be living on the Big Island of Hawaii.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good lord, for being a writer I dont blog much..

Ugh. ;)

I pledge to change all that.
And to begin, some very random sharing!



Words:

I want You to be Me.
Unfold your face,
take my nose from inside the fibers
reveal lips from the blooms of blood

and then, smile.

I want your chuckle for my inconsistency
to tuck my sentences into correct tones
as if they were yours,
echoes
backup
at the war fields of parties
in amongst common conversation.

Take my hand on the bus,
weaved fingers, hot, behind our sacks,
just where no one could be looking.
Leave something in the cuff of my jean
something to soothe me,
that only I will know to recognize.
To inspire me,
so I survive.

Trust strictly kept, in secret.
Cos our mystery's so tragic.
Like life.

*




Work and play:


























I'll post with more focus tomorrow. Tim went and harvested some native clay recently, I've got some great pictures.
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment